Daily Express

Transfer news LIVE: Bruno Fernandes decision, Liverpool agreement, Chelsea eye Scott

Below is a summary of the full article. Click here for the full version from Daily Express or go back to LFC Live.


Express Sport rounds up all of the latest transfer news and updates. Manchester City are still said to be looking at Enzo Fernandez from Chelsea, despite the Blues' proposed deadline that came and went without a deal being submitted.Speaking of midfielders at Manchester clubs, United's pre-season preparations have been rocked following news that Bruno Fernandes is attracting attention.



Express Sport keeps you updated with all of the latest transfer news below... 15 mins ago10:20 Amos MurphyRodri's first words in Barcelona as midfielder edges closer to transferRodri has told Barcelona fans it was a "dream" of his to join the club.Speaking after landing in the Spanish city, he remarked: “I'm fulfilling a dream.“Let's go and win the Champions League and everything else.”Rodri is expected to complete his move to the La Liga giant this week.City had offered the Ballon d'Or winner a new contract, but Rodri opted against extending his stay.Rodri is set to leave Manchester City (Image: Getty) 2 hours ago09:00 Amos MurphyChelsea to push for replacement if Enzo Fernandez leavesChelsea will push to sign a replacement if Enzo Fernandez leaves for Manchester City.As per The Telegraph, Chelsea are demanding more than £120million for Fernandez.

Bradley Barcola is attracting attention from Liverpool (Image: Getty) 3 hours ago07:57 Amos MurphyLiverpool strike agreement with Ibrahim MbayeLiverpool have reportedly reached an agreement with Ibrahim Mbaye.The Paris Saint-Germain youngster has been identified as a potential forward signing for the Reds.Mbaye has been open to a move away from the French capital, and RMC Sport claim personal terms have been agreed.It's also reported that Mbaye has made his decision and will opt for a move to Liverpool.Bayer Leverkusen had been linked with a move, as had Liverpool's Premier League rivals, Manchester United. Ibrahim Mbaye is attracting attention from Liverpool (Image: Getty) 3 hours ago07:44 Amos MurphyBruno Fernandes gets Galatasaray offerBruno Fernandes' future at Manchester United has been cast in doubt following an offer from Galatasaray.It's sparked contract talks between United and Fernandes, whose current deal expires next summer.There is an option for an extra 12 months, with his last extension having arrived in August 2024.It's reported by The Athletic that Galatasaray have offered Fernandes a contract worth £17.1million per year.Fernandes had a release clause worth £55m open to clubs abroad earlier this summer, but that has now expired.It comes 12 months after Fernandes was being courted by Saudi Pro League side Al Hilal.Bruno Fernandes is wanted by Galatasaray (Image: Getty) 3 hours ago07:34 Amos MurphyGood morning and welcome!Good morning and welcome to Tuesday's coverage of the transfer window.